Sep 28, 2011

Girl at the Rock Show

Hey all!
I went to a Blink 182 concert this summer with my awesome sister Caitie :D They have been one of my favourite bands for a veeeery long time so it was really awesome to finally see them live. They put on a amazing show and it only rained a teeny tiny bit :P

Here is what I wore!


Top: Handmade by me from an old pattern of my mother's. I really love this top, its sheer in the back so I feel super sexy wearing it :) and the shiny rain pattern of the fabric makes me happy.
Shorts: vintage, altered 
Shoes: My sister's :)



This be my fighting face, yah know in case I get caught up in a mosh pit somewhere :P

So all in all great night, one of my favourite summer night out outfits :D

~Be Inspired~

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thx so much lovely for following my blog! :) i'm now following yours as well :). you have such a cute style girl! lovee your shoes! :)

<3, Kathleen.

Gabe said...

Don't give up on blogging just because you're in 4th year university!