Jun 12, 2011

Accordion Skirt

Happy Weekend everybody.

I find that because I sit on the computer all day at work its really hard to come home and do this blog, even if I have the pictures for a post, actually sitting down to write it takes an extra surge of effort that is usually spent snacking instead.

But here we are on the weekend with a fabulous outfit post (if I do say so myself). I was inspired by the pleated maxi skirts I keep seeing around to root through my mother's old dresses to find this gem! I adore it and am so happy shes going to let me alter it from a tank dress into a skirt.




Unfortunately because this is not yet a skirt, I wasn't able to tuck in the shirt and the belt kept sliding up, giving me an almost pregnant look which I'm not a fan of... Other than that it was really fun to have the long flowy fabric in the wind :)


Hope you had a great weekend!
~Be Inspired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wery nice