Jan 23, 2011

Lace-up Ankle Boots

I need some. My life cannot go on without them.

via alixrose


Well, maybe NEED is a little bit of an exaggeration, and I'm probably going to make it tomorrow with my winter boots, especially considering the -35 degree Celsius weather we are being graced with but I will say I would be one stylish lady if I could add these to my wardrobe.

Since my only current occupation is being a full time student I must relay on my supreme budgeting skills, and the goodwill of my parents, to get me from month to month.

Unless booties count as a transportation cost? ...No? Fine. *pout*

So here are some examples for your viewing pleasure......and my extreme agony ;P.

Designer Diggs


Clockwise from top: Yves St LaurentChloeDiane von FurstenbergBalangiaga
LanvinLouboutin
Miu MiuThakoon



Realistically Speaking
Suede Wedge BootieOxford Bootie






Suede bootsPatent boots

I'll let you know when I finally get my hands on some. Maybe even make an outfit post out of it!


~Be Inspired~

No comments: