May 30, 2011

I dont like Mondays

I came across this store online called "i don't like mondays" and they had the most amazing DIY inspiration! I say DIY because all of their stuff is a little out of my price range, so the only way I will ever wear any of it is if I make it with my own two hands. :) Sometimes its so awesome being crafty.
After going to my friend's metal show last weekend I realised I have no black clothing anymore! Since then I have subconsciously been drawn to some of the darker fashion trends. Don't get me wrong, I still love a good pastel or neon, but something about the biker-rock-chic look is really calling to me.

So for your Monday viewing pleasure, all of my (hopefully) future projects:

Cut out shorts - easy peasy













I kinda want to buy these, they also come in black
Thats all for now!
~Be Inspired~

No comments: